Associate Product Manager (Location - Raleigh, NC)
K4Connect is looking for a Associate Product Manager (role works from Raleigh, NC) to support the product strategy and growth of our flagship product: K4Community. This is an entry level / early career position where you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including development, sales, customer success, support and product marketing with a mission to drive optimal value for our clients: the end users. This role is a critical one which will be instrumental to the realization of our mission of “serving the underserved”. We love the work we do and think you will, too!
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be:
- Collaborating with product management, development, and UX teams on new features
- Participating in regular SCRUM ceremonies such as refinement, planning, etc. as the Product Owner.
- Maintaining an organized and prioritized backlog of user stories and requirements.
- Writing release notes, generally twice a quarter.
- Educating internal and external stakeholders about product features.
- Working with data to measure the success of new features features.
- Meeting with end users monthly to get first-hand feedback and understand their needs.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner(Saas company preferred).
- Associate or Bachelors degree.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical items.
- Able to analyze user data, market data, and drive decision making and continuous improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills including strong communication and listening abilities.
- Creative and innovative.
- Risk tolerant, willing to give new ideas a try.
- Willing to push forward ideas, yet a team player.
- Experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry.
- Internship, experience or education in general business administration.
K4Connect is on a mission to leverage technology to empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package (Salary + Stock)
- Quality Healthcare Options for Medical (PPO & HSA), Dental, and Vision (company subsidized)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD plans
- Vanguard 401k Plan for Retirement Savings
- Unlimited PTO, Paid Holidays, and Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Employee Lounge complete with games and a steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks (someday that will matter again!)
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open, and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives. If any of this resonates with you, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!